We will be following the governments guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
FBC is happy to announce that we are open! Although things are not as usual, we are thrilled to be able to meet.
Weather permitting we will be having outdoor services!
- Services will start at 11am, please arrive 5-10 minutes early to grab your coffee and get your lawn chair setup.
- We will still be broadcasting the service via an FM transmitter, So if you prefer to join in from your car you are able.
- Service will be approximately 40 – 60 minutes long.
- If you are unable to attend please join us online.
- Masks are not required but each household is asked to practice physical distancing with other households.
- Washrooms will be accessible.
Streaming services on YouTube HERE.
or on Facebook HERE.
Join us for fellowship on Sunday morning at 10:45am. We have a children’s program that begins after the praise and worship songs. We are located at 150 Hamilton Road, New Hamburg, ON. We have Sunday School programs for children. Typically services involve singing 5 praise and worship songs and hearing a message explaining a passage from the Bible.
We spend approximately 30 minutes a Sunday listening to a sermon based in God’s word to help us live our lives out. We belive that God’s word is paramount and central to us living our live out in a way that is glorigying to God.
At FBC we value our children and believe that they are a vital part of our Church. Our FBC kids will be in the service with their parents until the music worship time is over. They will then be dismissed to go to their different classes. In their classes there are many different curriculums used that have an interactive teaching time about the Bible.
Our Music is a mixture of contemporary worship songs, compined with some traditional worship songs. The FBC Worship team will always seek to create an inviting atmosphere for us to worship God together as a Church.
Our Sunday service is around 45 minutes in length.
It begins at 10:45 AM and will end before 12:00 PM. If you enjoy a great cup of coffee, you should plan to arrive a few minutes early so you can pour yourself a cup of freshly brewed Baden coffee. You will not regret it!
Here at FBC, we don’t have a dress code for our Sunday service. Most people wear comfortable and casual clothing for the Sunday service.