FBC is happy to announce that we are open! Although things are not as usual, we are on our way towards the fellowship that we have previously enjoyed.
We will be resuming Sunday services while following the guidelines provided by our governing bodies.
Due to our attendance being limited to 30% of our building capacity we will be having 3 services per weekend. Depending on the weekend we may reduce to 2 services, that will be reflected on our registration page.
- Saturday night at 7:30pm
- Sunday morning at 9:00am
- Sunday morning at 11:00am
Please note that we cannot exceed 30% attendance so we will be allowing people in on a first come first serve basis. To help facilitate tracking attendance for services, please fill out the following form here to let us know if you will be attending our next service.
Please note the following guidelines for Sunday services.
- Admittance may be declined if numbers exceed allowed capacity. (30% of capacity).
- Upon entering the service please immediately be seated and do not congregate in the foyer.
- After the service we will plan for fellowship outside adhering to social distancing rules and regulations pending weather.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- If required the upstairs washroom will be open, downstairs will be closed for the time being
- If you our any of your close contacts has been feeling ill please participate online with us.
- Masks will be required in accordance with local health regulations. If you do not have one they can be provided.
We are glad to be able to offer children’s ministry, the following is available for children on Sunday services.
FBC Kids’ Tables
Set up in the sanctuary at all services. Paper and FBC kids books provided. Kids, please bring your own markers / crayons. Limited tables available so preference will be given to first come and families with children who will remain in the service.
Sunday at 11:00am service, Supervised play and a Bible story will be provided after the worship time for children who can walk up to age 5. All participants will have their temperature taken be signed in.
We are excited to be able to meet together and fellowship together!
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.