NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 we are temporarily delaying camp registration. Dates to camp may change based on government guidelines.
As the effects of COVID 19 continue to impact our community, camp FBC is committed now more than ever to create a safe and enjoyable spaces for children in our community. We want to do this in a way that both follows the government guidelines and will be safe for all our campers. This is why after much consideration we have made the following changes to our camps.
- Registration will be on hold until we receive more information from the government on guidelines for group activities.
- Registration will re-open as soon as we receive guidelines from our governing authorities. Stay tuned for details on that date as spots may be limited.
- The dates and order of the camps may be moved depending on the restrictions. This will be announced by mid June.
- If camps cannot be done in person we will be having virtual camps (where possible) that children can participate in.
Despite what is happening around us we are committed to having a safe, fun camp experience for your children.
You can apply to our summer camps by filling out the forms below. Please note that payment must be received 3 days prior to camp start date or your spot will be opened to another applicant. You can send payment using either of the below methods. Please tag the payment with the child’s name as to who it is for.
- E-transfer (tagged with child’s name) sent to email@example.com
- Cash or Cheque delivered to mail slot at 150 Hamilton Road, New Hamburg, ON (tagged with child’s name)
Summer Camps Form
** After completing the form if you don’t see your confirmation in your inbox please check your junk folder. **